Indefinite story 223

Fuck that whoever who stolen my things
Dont you feel remorse at all?
You bloody idiot or idiots.
Going around stealing people belongings is that fun to do so?
Too poor that you needed to steal things?
Find that its fun and cool to do that?
Ever thought of how important those stuffs are that belongs to the owner?
You demoralized your own moral values.
You shamed yourself thoroughly.
I wonder when you will feel bad about it .
But when you feel bad about it , what happens to our items?
Lost from us ever again and then to the retailers second hand shops and stuffs.
Whatever , I swear I wont bring my player to school ever again .
Yes , its my fault that I brought it to school and I wasn't responsible enough to keep my things with me all day along .
But , theft is much more serious compared to me not being responsible enough .
I know my player cant be back with me again but I really wished that it can be returned .

Comments

Popular Posts