Indefinite story 217

Mummy and Daddy are coming back tomorrow .
I miss them =]
Anticipating what they will get for me !

Good Friday .
Completely a free day !
Actually was going to Art Museum with Art class but canceled due to some reasons.
Then planned to go out with Anling , Natalie and Judith , in the end also last minute cancel.
Ring up Leen , asked her out with me to kill time hahs .

Went Orchard , Cineleisure .
I swear , I get lost in Orchard for sure if I am alone =.=
Watched 爱到底 . And OMG , My MF7B only appear awhile. My Wangzi appear less than 5 mins!
Angry sia , but when he appeared , alot of people screamed inclusive of me.
He damn shuai la !
Luckily cinema was dark if not damn embarrassing .
*ahem*+ Wangzi not act as waiter or cleaner ok~ [It's for some people, you know who yourself ]

I SWEAR I want to watch Dance Subaru 舞吧! 昴 once its out in Singapore!

Comments

Popular Posts