Indefinite story 219

I know you meant good for me to rest well enough .
But mummy , you know how much I wanted to help right .
Sorry that I didnt heed your advice .
I just wanted to help as much as I can .

After Ballet exam , I felt a sense of relief at least , half of it is gone .
I'm left with SYF now .
For the first time after so many months , I actually did smiled willingly through the dance .
It's quite surprising though .
SYF , you are making me all tensed up .
I never had such a feeling in my whole life .

Pardon me , if I am just blanking out and tensed up for the moment .
I'm just pratically stressed over dance .


Dancers , have plentiful of rest please.
Takecare of yourself .
And please be more serious .
I dont want to scream at you people , cause I know it will affect your mood .
That's why , I am not the one who is giving comments over your self practices.
Yes, Usually I'm slacking all the time , but we left only tomorrow's practice and monday .
Please Please Please , do your best .


I am just too used having my mum with me during dance performances and competition =.=''

Comments

Popular Posts