Indefinite story 216

I miss Mummy and Daddy ...
Hmph....

I practically didnt run for PE today , but in the end I got to do 40 situps.
I bet its too long I never do already , cramp =.=
I complained to teacher later got pacs how. hahs.
Dance was kind of perfect as she didnt come to extra =]
But Sotong hurt her back I suppose . Take alot of care alright? =]


4 more practices excluding our own practices .
Dancers please , work hard 4 more practices.

I dont count the days . I count by pracitces.
I already so tense up , dont make me fed up if I see anyone not working hard enough.
We all have a common goal , Gold with Honors .
We dance for ourselves not for the school because our passion is dance.
Yes , I may be the one who is always lazing around doing practically nothing .
But , SYF is round the corner .
So what if I am a dancer for so many years , I never treated SYF lightly.
This time round , I really lack of confidence .

I have to overcome my phobia , the stress the dance put on me and importantly myself.
For the last lap , let all work together . Alright girls?



Mummy and Daddy are like enjoyed themselves shopping .
What about me la !!!

When I saw your reddened eyes , I just got so worried for you.
There is no point forcing you to say it when you definitely wont tell me until 2 weeks later.
Remember what I told you .
When the world seems coming down and everyone walks out of your life.
Trust me , I will be the one walking into your life.

I cant promised that I will make you smile and feel happy.
But I can cry with you thats the least I can do .
Because my dear sister, you seemed strong outside but you are really not that strong inside ...

Comments

Popular Posts