Chapter 438

Moshi Moshi,


This entire pandemic isn't over but it has been very interesting to change the entire world , how people thing and how people react in life.

The world stopped for a moment with tons of restrictions , changed the world to ramp up digitalization.

Though income affected but I had conversations with people and they shared the same thoughts with me.

It takes a hit for people to realise many things are just wants and not a need, of course if you do have a family you will want to provide more for them but are everything necessary? It isn't.

Must we live in a private property , owe a luxury imported car , have a new branded every other month.

Can people live in a government property , take public transport or even have a second hand car, having just enough for food. Of course they can , but human instinct make one wants more when they can provide.

I still cannot digest the fact that goals cannot deviate from assets, income and achievements. I don't want to deny them but it is not how these common goals would encourage , motivate me in doing better in life. 

Currently down with COVID-19 so had a little mood to do some writing to update myself on my life these days.


2 years to 30 , friends around me married , living their adulthood differently from me.

Me , still in the airline , still the same old me , still haven't found what truly interest me, still haven't found someone who truly love me, someone I truly love too.

Nothing wrong , occasionally lonely , still happy with me alone. 

Or maybe I am not , just not good at admitting 

But I am still all good 


Comments

Popular Posts