Indefinite story 215

I'm not those who you can scold and I kept quiet all the times .
You make me so fed up with you .
Get your facts right before you scold anyone la bitch .
If its wasnt for this competition in this coming short days , I fuckingly will scold you back.
You arent happy with me , complain to my mum .
Still unhappy , we shall all go to the principal's office .
Too bad , I am not those girls who dont dare to speak up when you are wrong or even those
can tolerate others' wrong scoldings .
I only accept those scoldings which are rightful and benefits me .

Stop acting , You are just perfectly so irritating .
Once , you open your mouth , everyone just go so Argh ~.
Today , I cant even sit there in a position for long .
I change like 10 times or more position in your freaking naggy session .
Because I dont bother to give a damn to you .

I end here now . If not this will be a freaking long post .
You bitch make my mood so bad .
Wasted my time and everyone's time .
Its just that you dont dare to offend them at all, not that they are scared of you .
You are the one who is scared of them .

Comments

Popular Posts