Indefinite story 222

I lost the game , I cried till there isn't anymore left.
I'm sorry teachers and instructors , I seems to let you all down .
没办法, 我的好胜心和挫败感太强了。

Results are set , everyone is unsatisfied with this result.
Upper sec , now no longer able to participate SYF and represent the school.
Dance isn't going to fall and never get up that is what Miss law said .
Juniors , you are going to work hard and attain the result we want ok?
All the best , we will get up one day and show everyone that we are able to get up , so what if we fall.


Dearest dancers , cheer up .
We all worked hard for it .
We got no regrets . Yes , I myself is unable to accept the fact that we got an silver .
But what can we do ?
I cried for this dance till it was uncountable , I cried because I had phobia , pressurized , stress , nervous , relief that it was finally over and lastly , the result.
I bet I cried the most times in this dance more than anyone else.
We really did well , audience thinks so.
But the judges were judging a different aspect this year.

说不难过,是假的。
努力过了,哭过了, 累了,休息一下, 从新出发。
舞蹈是一段很长的路。
失败又如何?比赛中有胜必有败。
不要为了一次的失败, 不在跳舞了。
我们都是很爱舞的舞者。
我们不单单是舞者,我们是演员。
在台下, 哪一个舞者不是为了那一个短短几分钟?
在台上,一定要做最耀眼的舞者。
现在难过, 一定要很快的从新站起来。

我相信我们一定可以的, 把这份对舞蹈的热忱和你的生活过一辈子。
加油啦大家!

When I cried till I was tired already , eventually it will stop.
Thanks everyone . But I just couldn't control myself from crying .
I am a emotional person , that the main reason why I kept crying .

Good luck people for your MID Year exams !

舞是我人生最重要的事情了。




Comments

Popular Posts