Indefinite story 198

Fish is like going crazy this few months I suppose since exam are nearing .
Hmm . Its been a long time I ever cried during ballet because training was tough .
Yaya , So what I am the only one who cried because he was always around my area.
So I really cannot hold it and end .
I got aches and everything and that day .
But magically , the next day we had ballet too but I can do better than the day before .
That is was what I am proud about of myself !
I guess I am going to be a good student this few months to buck up for the coming exam .
I really dont want to get any lower grades.
I want to be better than her in any single way !
Hahs , since fish is going to give us intensive training this 3 months .
So I wouldnt talk to him for 3 months . What a challenge to myself >.<

28/12/2008
3pm meet the rest to have rehearsal before competition at night.
So after rehearsal , we went up to Fish's dance class.
Only Shuyi and I was interested in joining the Grade 5 class.
And after that class was the grade 4 class.
I realised I really cannot remember exercises from previous grades uh. >.<
After that at night went for competition .
It was quite boring throughout the competition .
Result released .
So 1st was the Latin ChaCha . 2nd was the Indian drums. And 3rd was us.
I didnt even expected to get an award at all .
But seriously , I dont like the feeling on stage when they are reading the results out .
After I watched that Chacha performance , it makes me want to learn Latin again .
That guy was real good compared to the girl .
Usually in Latin performances , girls are the sexier one compared to the guy .
But that guy was even sexier than the girl !
FYI , they are a young team , Hmm . Around 10 years old?
But Daddy said that I learnt so many dances already cannot learn already.
Well . Nevermind , I learn it when I get older .


29/12/2008 .
Class BBQ !
Hahs . I am not having fun like others running about here and there to play .
Neither I went to in-line skating or even riding a bike .
And , I got to emphaise that not being able to ride a bike and swim isnt like a big thing ok.
People just dont know how to only! =D
But I had fun just crapping around , BBQ , helping out , sitting alone at the beach and of course having someone with me at the beach listening to me crapping my unsatisfiction talks .
=D
Overall was fun !

But I missed Teh Xiu Hong ! . She didnt came T.T
Though Twinny was presented but of course she spent her time with dean mostly .
& I didnt wanted to disturb them too .
Xiu Hong ah !!! I miss you la !!! ='[
Thanks to all those who helped alot and making this event a sucessful one eh !
But I still dont understand why I didnt even took a single photo LOLS!
Usually at events , I will snapshot stuffs but this time round I didnt . Weird uh.


& today , I am like so so so so so so freaking upset cause I got black hair again !
Which I didnt like at all !
Boohoo ...
Last day of 2008 .
Well , I dont really want to like make a fuss about WOW! Its 2009 !
I dont have the feeling to celebrate the coming 2009 .
I didnt want 2009 to come .
Due to its a odd number which I didnt like & time really flies.
2 years passed and I am going to attend school as a upper secondary student .
Well , A new year means a new beginning .
2009 , I am going to challenge myself =D.
No surprise that I going to make myself real busy over and over again .


Mummy said that I will die in the hands of 帅哥 .
Cause I am going 帅帅帅 when I see one in shows or what .
Too bad , who tell you that your daughter loves 帅哥 =]

Comments

Popular Posts