Indefinite story 191




Teletubbies !
I told you I will post about this XD!

Well , the reason for me posting this is due to the Barney at Lot one >.<
I have been watching it for 2 consecutive days . >.<
No surprise ok . Big kids do want to watch such stuffs !

Out of those 4 teletubbies which is your favourite.
Mine was always Po !
Cute little red thing =D
Hmm . During my time in watching teletubbies , its really enjoyable you know.
Get to see cute things like the baby face sun , the dont know what which always sucks the cookies and crumbles . That is a vacuum cleaner I think.

All this are like so fabulous.
But nothing is more interesting than my Po !

Ok I wouldnt post alot about it since today I went to rebond my hair again
& I dont know why I am getting giddy and headache .
Time to watch show and time to sleep.

OhOh! I am like finally watching hotshot already.
Lols . Due to me randomly changing channels . Tata ! There it was showing Hotshot.
I dont know what episode it is .
But it interest me =D !!!
Finally I am going to watch it when I am free ~

Oh yes , An yu too bad .
I really don want to take picture with this hair now when it is just rebonding.
Over straight I dont like =D .
Next time when you see me then !

Comments

Popular Posts