Indefinite story 193

School's starting soon .
I seriously don't know that I should be happy or sad .
Happy that I am not going to be so bored at home
Sad that Holidays no more and say hello to homeworks and school.
2009 will be much fulfilling I suppose even though I don't really want it to come at all.

Tomorrow , spending my day as hmm? I dont know.
But SATURDAY ! I am so anticipating about it .
KBOX with my darling girls again ! *Cheers*

Sad that Serene and Julia cant join us . Boo.
Kelly Kelly ! SCIENCE CENTRE !!
Let's go soon !!!
Oh ya , is science centre that childish ? People answer me !!!
I dont think so .
Its just that going with the school restrict us to other places in Science centre.
Or maybe I am wrong hahs.
I want to go to those place that teenagers seldom go .
Like Zoo , Science centre, Bird park and stuffs.
DONT SAY THAT I AM CHILDISH !!!

Hmm . Let's see my schedule for this month .
13th - KBOX ~!
18th - Arriving of my school textbook and preview time >.<
20th - Dance performance at J.S CC [Spanish Dance !! =] Anticipating ~.
21th - Some eh so called "competition" .
22th - Chinese dance? 8-5pm? Well well. Saddening . [Did I get the date right?]
A few more outing if I can? =D

Oh ya ! Shuyi uh , If you see this remember to tell me to ask you something during dance lesson.
Hahs I want to ask you something you denied ! =]

I want to go for a holiday out of the sudden T.T
Though Japan trip is like so ULIMATELY FUN and ENJOYABLE.
I really want to go out of this country as much as possible.
Maybe June going to Australia eh Sydney I think? .
I would really like to ! Bring me bring me !
I told mummy I want to go Taiwan first than proceed to Hongkong and train down to Guangzhou and back to Singapore .

Mummy replied me : "You siao ah? No need money is it? You this holiday spent my money like water already still want go? Wait till got money than say ."

T.T sad . But really , I did spent abit over much this month .
Sorry mummy eh =]

Everyone do want to go over the whole world to a big WOW eye tour right?
So do I !
Taiwan , Hongkong , Australia , Paris , LA , New Zealand , France , Russia , Japan , Korea , Africa
Hehe Currently I know can think this much .
But tell you something , I dont really want to go US , China , India , Philipinnes and some others.
Got my reasons to think so. =D

Thats all . I know that I am super random today but hahs.
Sorry I just blog what I want to .
BYE~!

Comments

Popular Posts