Indefinite story 190


我想要走出自己的风格。

我可不想模仿别人哦。 呵呵 ^.^





Here I am . Currently posting at what time .
Time check
11.55pm.
Came back from ballet lesson .
At home was laming with my nonsense and I am dancing those oldies movements in the 60's-80's.
Damn tiring ok . Bathed and I couldnt sleep now due to 3 reasons .

1] My hair is still wet and I dont want to have migraine because I always slept when my hair
is still wet but recently when I doesnt that I really had a serious migraine .

2] Was over hyper dancing at home before bathing .
I am those crazy people who can do crazy things ok ~.
No surprise.

3] There was a cockroach at my brother's computer room which is just outside of my room .
And damn it , I am those who are FREAKING AFRAID of insects and pests!
Imagine what I did . I just ran for my life into my parent's room .
I wanted to stay in my room but it was like near to my door.
I was thinking to slam my room door but doors have a little gap underneath it .
I dont want it to come into my room .
If not I will sleep in my mum's room for weeks before I sleep back into my room.
I almost wanted to scream hell damn loud .
Scare the death out of me .
Whew !

You see , People like me even there are beetles in my room at times .
I will fly out of my room to ask my family to catch it out of my room.
What can a cockroach do to me .
I fly to dont know where >.<



Guess what I was thinking during noon when I went out to NTUC with mummy.
Christmas Party !
I wanted to organise it but I guess people already have dates during Christmas Eve right?
I wanted to held it at my aunt house at Holland Village but it seems far for others .
If we played till late night , no transport . Abit troublesome right?

Suggestions please =D!

Mummy know I really wanted to organise one so she keep tempting me with ideas .
Make me Aww.. I really want to organise one Christmas Party
And I had never celebrated Christmas .
Really. Never in my life time . Thats the reason why I am damn excited about it .



Ending here . And I am finally worn out .
I want to SLEEP !
What time is it now again.
Time check !
12.52am .
Ok Bye people .

I want to post about TELETUBBIES on the next post =D






Comments

Popular Posts