Indefinite story 196





Back from performance and here I am to post all due to Jaime Sia .
She wants me to send her the video and its like so freaking big file >.<
Let's start from the morning ! I woke up at around near 11 am .
Was super unwell. Brother realised that I was having a fever and an a cold .
So 2 panadol for coldrelief.
SkipSkipSkip till around about 1 pm I was out of my room and on the sofa with that super unglam pose lying down there .
I felt like sleeping when I am only awake for 2 hours ?
Its not like I woke up super early .
But I really wanted to sleep.
Went back my room to close my eyes for the small small moments.
I started to make up from 2pm till 4pm .
No surprise that I will make up for this long ~
That's why I dont really like making up before out of the door. I spent hours .
Doing this and that.
I am like so proud of myself for the first time because I managed to secure my fake eyelashes after unknown numbers of failing to do it well =D !
Left for home and headed down to JSCC .
On the way there , I was kind of crazy-ing , not only on the way ,
at JSCC i was crazy-ing at the backstage =D
Mummy said I should go and join those change faces performance .
Cause I will be like so damn good in it whenever my mood comes swinging.
BlahBlah and stuffs . Changed and practicing and doing last minute touchup.
Of course not forget to Cam-whore~
Spanish dance ~~~~




































Performance time ,



Oh my... something damn paiseh thing happened to me >.<
Not alot of people know so Shhh XD
Changed into that striking pink? ballet costume and performed.
YeahYeah ! Mummy finally knows why I hate her so much for her bloody attitude !!! CHEERS! Thinking that tomorrow there is another round of performance with her .
Sad sad sad sad T.T
Went to Macs to wait for Daddy to end his meal at there .
So talked talked talked about nonsense XD
Keep random topic here and there .


Christmas tree at JSCC Macs~!











Home-d !




My first Christmas present !!!
From Kaiqian , Vanessa , Min Jie ~
If I aint wrong , this is the first present I got after I turned more "matured"?
So give me Christmas presents and I will love you so so so so much Hahs !







Thats all ! P/S : I dont like going shopping with Kelly and Jaime !
They will like go choosing clothes for me .
They said that I didnt have enough 女人味.
I went crazy after that .
First time there are people who said that my clothes sense isnt that good .
Oh my ....
Keep bugging me to buy smocked tube when I dont like that !

----------------------------------------------------------
Above was all for ytd. But my internet went off so I didnt posted =D
Today woke up at 8am . Went with parents to IMM again .
Bought stuffs at giant and keep going to other shops.
& of course my M1 plan finally changed =DDDD
At last , I dont really need to think whenever I want to sms.
Yes! I kept bugging daddy to buy me Christmas present &
of course brother too when I reached home just now .
Well well, My 2 old folks really argue like some small little kids uh
Small matters argue argue argue . I surrender ah >.<

I am anticipating to see Hongdan later cause
She always laugh over her own words and that influence others .
So I bet I will be happy even I am performing with her =D !

Comments

Popular Posts