Indefinite story 189









































This is dance for today.
We went to HometeamNS for a combined review of 3 dances .
Teacher that teaches us for this 3 damces is going back to China .
Hahs . Thanks ! We had quite abit of nonsense here and there eh.
Bon voyage to you and of course Kelly that going Genting tml right?

Reached home and went Expo for John Little sales again .
I went all the way just to buy that eh slippers because I really wanted it .
Ok . Thats all for the day because I dont have any more things to update



Wei . Guanhong and Geefang . What you mean la .
Say I very old is it .
One say like mother one say like auntie . >.<
He is my cousin . Biao- di ! NOT MY NEPHEW NOR SON!
Sanna , None . I have dance classes other than school one . =D
Ok thanks =DD

Comments

Popular Posts