Indefinite story 194

Add Image
Hahs. Who says that Science Centre isnt fun?

Sad uh . I didnt know that Science Centre closing at 6 pm . No good no good.
Due to Anling , she had stuffs last minute so Kelly , Jaime and I went to Science Centre to have fun.
Science centre is like so ultimately fun ok ~


Lunch time at Subway . Jaime's first time having Subway =D

Pretending to be busy smsing , Cause I just wouldnt put the camera down >.<

We went there to have some nonsense fun .

Science centre can be every student memories I suppose.
Haha, I was remembering in the past when we went science centre to play.

Remembered that last time have a Mirror Maze?
But its no longer there any more. BOO!
I got lost in there and cried very seriously but I didnt remembered who got me out of that maze.
My Saviour ~! >.<>.< Uh nono.


YEAH ! SOMEONE I HATE SUPER MUCH IN SCIENCE CENTRE !
That I donno what is that call but it climbed up the rope guy
There is his photo.

During primary school days , they used to bring us to the top level lecture halls.
Uh huh , then I turned my head around , out of the sudden that stupid guy climbed up the rope
and scared me . I screamed and Jaime followed me in screaming .
Hahs How ridiculous I can get .
But It was all memories for me .


Able to produce 3.5 million volts .
But the sound is quite thuder-ing when heard for the first time.



The only time that interest me in the marine area.
Kelly was like suddenly pop out a question saying to go Underwater world.
Hahs. Next time next time .
But Singapore got Underwater world ah? I dont quite remember le.



Remember this? Students used to crowd around this to view the balls rolling around
Hahs ! Its been shifted for the area students usually assembles outside the MacDonald's
to Indoor at the Nano-works there





I dont like this place ! I hurt my toe at this area >.<



Hahs . Thats me on one of the small tv screen hanging up on the tree.
I purposely went to took a picture in one of the cameras there .
So I became on of the seedlings in that TV screen !




I just think that this small little corner is so cool !
So many of me !



Kelly claimed that I look retarded in this picture ! T.T



And she claims that she took this picture and it seemed so realistic >.<
Well , well



Rat mouse?
I didnt remember much about it cause I am not interested in that .
When Kelly dragged Jaime to view it .



I am sososo proud of me being my Mini Tripod stand !
Hahs . I know la. Such a Mini Tripod stand doesnt do much good.
But I am so proud of it ok !





SEE ! I GOT A WELL BUILD BODY !




Mossie Mossie !





This is just a fake bus area >.<



There was actually a few more poles in the bus .
I was like :"Pole dancing?"
TAKE PICTURE! >.<
But people came in so didnt even took it hahs.
Too bad . Aww . Kidding



Magic Show at 5pm which all of us are so excited about it.
Its at the Maxwell Audi.
More than Full house was there.
I was enthu to raise hand for volunteers !
But too bad I was sitting abit behind and He only choose those infront !
BOO! I WANT TO SIT IN THE FRONT NEXT TIME WHEN THERE ARE MAGIC SHOW!
Hahs . Magic show was kind of science show since its at Science centre .
He shared with us some tricks =D


Hand print !!

Its all pins and my hands kind of hurt abit after I hold it so long for a picture .



Kelly in hmm Kai something something one .
Souvienier shop, Remember?
Jaime & I used to rush into that shop in the past to touch there and there and see got anything
to buy back. Everything seems like magic to us cause we were young at that time .



CAM-CRAZE TIME !!!


































SO? SCIENCE IS SO SO SO FUN GET IT !!!

Comments

Popular Posts