Indefinite story 154

I got to make this big !
TANYAN IS A BULLY !
I dont want your love la ! Make me fall down and bled on the knee!
How evil she is !!
Dont want your love dont want your pamper . Very scary le !

Wei Rong dont want me la ! Saddening .
He want Andrea dont want me .
hahs Just kidding !

There is sexuality education talk during assembly .
I wonder how horny will the guys get =D hahs .


For RachySotong .
Darling , it isnt your parents who doesnt give you your freedom .
But seriously , you gone overboard .
I know you like going out . Me too .
But I dont go out so that often .
Sometimes , you have to get control over yourself ok?

I know you dont like people to nag at you even i nag at you most of the times
and over and over again .
I dont wish to see you having to keep your emotions hidden .
It is not good but i am not encouraging you to argue over this matter.
Talk to your parents and know the limits .
I often go over the limits set by my family but I tried alot of method to prevent it nowadays.
I dont wish to you to say having no freedom because you know that
we got alot of freedom from our family already.
We cant compare with others . We have to learn to be self safistified .
In the past , I always complain about no freedom but to me now
I realised I had alot more freedom compared to others.
Think about it girl .....

Anything , just come to me and chat . I will always be there for you .
I dont want to see a moody you or a person who is just hiding your emotions

Comments

Popular Posts