Indefinite story 152

Oh ok . Time to post .
I have been lazing around , wanted to blog but was really lazy to type .
& I realised something ! I dont have photos to post .
I havent been taking photos . I dont have the feel to camwhore >.<
Posting time ~!

Really sorry to those had to wait for me .
I slept after I shut my alarm clock up that led me to sleep back again.
Thanks korkor for giving me my breakfast which is only a bread for breakfast.
I really cant survive without breakfast .
If i did not have breakfast , I will be complaining that i am hungry.
I was really tired today .
It was 6 hours of dance yesterday.
4 hours for school dance , 2 hours for ballet .
& I have dance tomorrow again .
Its going to be a 4 hours of dance practice
because it is the last practice before our performance on friday
Isabel grandfather drove us to the NUS .
Thanks even we are a few mins late.
Fast-forwarding all the way to arriving back home .

I was really super damn tired so I slept back into my bed after awhile .
3hours of sleep! Its been a long time even I took a afternoon nap.
No more no less , exactly 3 hours . I meant not by 1 or 5 mins more or less.
Not more or less then half an hour , got it?
FYI , each nap I take will be 3 hours .
It is really very hard to call me up during my nap compare to my night sleep.
Providing I am lying down to sleep with my pillows not sitting .
To why it is hard to wake me up during my nap , I really do not have any explanation for you .
=] Even I am awake now , I am still tired .
So I am back to bed soon .
Sorry to mummy , I leave u to be alone so many hours >.<

I got a role model for me to look up to!
That is ~
Ang Jing Shun★★★!! You are really super cute ok ?
It is not your so called tyco or lucky to get your score ok?
In the past , you are a really hot tempered guy , you get mad easily , didn't really study much and because of your character in the past , I didn't really like you alot.

However , this year you really changed a whole new person.
You control your temper . You just laugh off when things happen .
Teachers praised you for your result and it is really a great improvement !
When you told me , you didnt really study much & got really nervous
about the result after each test I really cant believe it .
You seemed to get your emotions controlled really well.
You really got me to admire you !
& You are really very cute nowadays ! hahs .
All the best in your geography if you are worried about it .


Tags replies

Elisa: You be chocolate producer la~ Then i go grab yours =D Thanks . I am alright now .
Shirleen : hahs . Currently now ok le ! Thank you =D. I got sleep for more hours now le =DD
Nicholas Ng : Yaya ~ Spam me all the way you want . lols . Must be grateful ok . I help you updated your friendster comment le !
Sanna : I love you too =D! Nvm la . Try harder next year. & I am not sexy ok ~! Dont teach lixia the wrong things !!
Passer-by : Wa , My blog also will have passerby de ah . so cool ~ Hahs thank you =D~
唱情歌的人 [ Currently Listening to this ] =D

唱情歌的人 - 东来东往

歌曲:唱情歌的人
词:卿明月
曲:冀兴强

爱到尽头 覆水难收
谁让我欢喜让我忧
前尘往事 云烟般流走
吻别在无人的街头

爱我的人 我爱的人
谁还在为爱继续等
夜已深 留一盏孤灯
别在夜里数伤痕

唱情歌的人 别唱的那么认真
别唱得多情人都丢了魂
一句离别划过了悲伤的黄昏
只留下寂寞比那沙洲冷

唱情歌的人 别唱得那么深沉
别问我为什么会爱别人
一杯忘情水忘记了爱过多少人
谢谢你的爱陪我到来生

Comments

Popular Posts