Indefinite story 157

I was feeling hot and cold and was only wearing my cardigan and covering myself with my blanket.
Here comes my mother who boiled a bowl of medicine for me again.
After drinking it , she went to take my brother's winter jacket for me which is super thick and
15 mins past , I am not sweating yet.
She added my brother's blanket !
Initially it was only a cardigan and a blanket then it increased to 1 cardigan ,
1 winter clothing and 2 blankets!

Tata~ Pictures time .
Mostly you will laugh .
Because i am laughing myself when my mum took the photo of me .
I know i looked happily inside the photo but i am seriously super damn hot in it.
Till now, I am sweating .
She doesnt allow me to drink cold stuffs . gives me hot water to drink and closed my window and dont allow me turn my fan on !!!
Plus , she doesnt believe i will post my pictures up here .
So here is it ~




[Click to enlarge]
I know its funny!!
And and my Stitch[es] are cute right?! =DD

Comments

Popular Posts