Indefinite story 149

Sanna's Conclusion .

Royston bad !
Roy good !
Jeffry better!
Yiling Best !!!

It's rhymes ok?
The initial version was

Royston good
Roy better
Jeffry best

But i still feel i am the best =DD

Highlight for the month
[I JUST LOVE YOU !]
When you see Roy, just say it to him .

7 august that is tomorrow ; Events :
Kercing laopo & Me ! [ 1 year anniversary]
Clarrise's and Mingzhi's birthday ~!!
So I wished them a early birthday incase i dont update tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CLARRISE & MINGZHI!! =DDD
Best wishes eh !!

I am excited for the hippo bus ride =D !! Yeah ~~!!
2 Days to hippo bus ride & my very own school WEST SPRING SECONDARY national day parade! GAMBATEH ! Perserve !!!
黑Girl !
★叫姊姊★
MV showcasing at Channel V . Support them !
[8 August]

3Days to SINGAPORE birthday .
My nation independence day .
Actually I really wished for community singing though people thinks national day songs are simply not nice .
I just felt its proud being a Singaporean to sing the anthem ,recite the pledge and enjoying national days songs!
My daddy is joining the NDP this year in the line dancing society.
He's cute ok ?!
I LOVE MY DADDY ~ OF COURSE MUMMY TOO=D
Anticipating the performance !
[9 August ]

8月29號 [29 August]

「黑Girl」專輯 . I am waiting ! =D


Tag replies:
Roy : No problem no need thank me =DD Just like u know , I just love you hahs =DD
JLYK: Once la . I happy then do thrice lor =DDD very cool right?
Everlyn : *High-ten* I prefer highing ten =.=
Solomon : You jealous is it hahs . Roy cant die seh !!! He bias cannot ah=DD
Kercing : Okok . I admit i am childish at times only =DD I JUST LOVE YOU !! hahs
Makoto: Nah ~~ . LICHENG ISNT A RESPONSIBLE BOYFRIEND got that ? =D
Tanyan : Siao lor ~!! Where can lidat ask me go abortion . Wah dont play liao very sian ah .
June : TWINNY ! I dont care must must must do hahs. Help u go things to update seh.
Sachiko: We are the anti mayonnise people !

Comments

Popular Posts