Indefinite story 158




Oh well , I am like so so so dead now !
For the danceathon , I really cannot remember steps within like 1 and a half hour?
It is like so so so much for me .
I somehow regretted for not going for the 2 practices.
But I really couldn't make it on that Saturday and yesterday as i was sick ytd.
Oh my ~~~

Now I have to like memorize and memorize though I need at least
1 day to get everything right!
The problem now is I don't have anyone with me now to get my steps right.
I cant remember it now !!

& They tell me there is rehearsal tomorrow.
If I cant remember the steps by then and make a nuisance out of it .
I will no face to face others !!!
Oh how!!!!

Anyway , Shirleen I still think our ending pose is still SEXY ok?! =DDDDD
Tanyan ~~ Dont be jealous . My pose is sexy ok?~

I HUGGED RACHELTEOANLING TODAY ! Dont be jealous hahs=D



Royston your favourite =D! Thank me thank me =DDDD

Comments

Popular Posts