Indefinite story 152


风吹过我的身边时,仿佛能够带走我的忧伤。
夜里的星星,给我带来了光芒。
这让我根想要站在没有极限的海和天空慢慢的放松自己。

I met with something very interesting today.
I was out to Funan with my brother and mum so we took the SMRT to City hall station
Out of the sudden, there was a guy who shouted :" F*** You !" once the door had opened and he walked quickly to the lift.
All of the nearby passengers got shock from his words.
I went stunned and gave my brother the what the hell look.
My mother and brother started to talk about the guy who shouted vulgar.
While we are taking a escalator up to Funan mall , the escalator suddenly jerked for twice.
My heart jerked twice with it too!
Oh my ! I got shocked thrice in a day .
Other then the two above , the first shock of the day was a dream .
Ah! I dont want to scare myself with that dream . *Silenced*
I also recalled how there was a guy in the MRT who sat beside me started mumbling to himself as if he was talking to a friend but there wasnt anyone infront of him.
& I also recalled how a lunatic got off a bus and started to rush towards in my direction.
All these incidents got me frightened and I cant keep myself to calm down from the shocks.
Especially the one with the lunatic running towards me .
It's really scary ! You can ask Xiuhong or Limei about it .
They witnessed it too .
Somehow i think people these days got insane because of some weird reasons.
Well , I shouldn't carry on typing as it may offend some people or religion .

*ahem* I am done for the day !
Off i go for my science test revision !
Study hard 2E ! All the best~!

For Rachelsotong ;
Since there is no explanation to why you love me so much , so you also agreed with me !
There isn't a explanation to why we love each other so much .
yeahyeah! How cool >.< Nevermind ,I am going crazy .

Comments

Popular Posts