Indefinite story 153


I really donno what to post now.
Anyway congratulations to Chinese dance for obtain 大金奖!
South View Primary for Highest Honour award!
Firstly I planned to take my nap tomorrow and Thursday but sadly there are
practices for Dancethon tomorrow!
There goes my napping time . Oh well never mind . Will make up for my nap time on Sunday !
As everyone know to sleep is a great thing in life !

Friday there is performance at night .
Sneak preview of the costume![Later part of the post]
I go high whenever i am wearing it .
Saturday got to go for SLC event for the Angels Day out.
I am going to be someone's angel !!!

Ok no nonsense already . Pictures time.

Anyway Sanna nuer , Sorry about today . I am not angry with you .
You mistaken me because of my wth right?

Twinny !! You can predict what is my mood going to be ! how cool !






Friday's performance costumes~!
Kawaii neh?









Comments

Popular Posts