Indefinite story 283

Today wasn't a good day actually .
Went to help teacher out with p1 orientation for his enrichment classes.
Instead of going for my school open house hehs.
Got free macs as reward for lunch .
Went for dance , Broadway.
I didn't like it that is why my face damn super like people owe me something or offended me .
Went home and out to Sitex.
Alot of in between arguments in the family today.
Making each other unhappy.
I didn't buy anything there expect for my brother who bought his mouse
My main motive was to only get the price list -.-
Weird uh , this time Nikon didn't join the show .

--------------------------------------------------

I swear it was damn shiok just now man .
In the mrt , there is a kid keep moving about , sitting beside my brother .
He kept poking my brother and touching his psp.
Some inside news , I shalln't say cause it can't be told in public.
My mum was afraid that my brother would whack the kid so she moved from beside me to the place where the kid was seated.
So the kid came sat by my side . Wth...
He was making alot of noise and whatever he was said , mostly I didn't understand .
Yeah , I shh.. him .
He damn naughty la , spit saliva on the chairs then keep shh shh shh , repeat what i shh him .
So his aunt or mother , I don't know who la , act act and come to like lecture him lor .
Keep saying like , don't be a nuisance or what , later people think she never teach him or take care of him etc one la.
Purposely let me hear one -.-
He kept asking her , who shh him one.
I almost said its was me , then she keep saying saying saying , don't let me interrupt .
Then just nice , JE we alight .
Then my mum also tolerate the kid very long liao , come out and say he 没家教.
Then the woman started shouted etc la .
What he only 5 years old or what .
My brother damn pissed off , he shouted : " Shut the fuck up! " in the public at the JE platform
That time , I damn happy sia ! Good scolding man . I like it Uh-huh~
Just scare she don't understand only ~
My mum wanted to go back in the MRT and quarrel with her .
Luckily I pulled her away .

One of the woman , i think is the real mother took my brother photo .
Lousy mother , don't you know you should take care of your kid 24 hours .
Its your responsibilty man .
And the fucking bitch who shouted , please la
Don't wear imatition of bebe please.
Normal human beings see the bebe shirt of yours also know its fake
Moreover , at least wear a fake bebe like a real one can anot?
Your auntie wearing make me laugh man .
If just now my mum took a photo down , I bet i would just go for STOMP.
Not bad right ?
Maybe just in case that woman come and do a report on us , i should check on the news online and newspaper tomorrow =]

Comments

Popular Posts