Indefinite story 281

Maybe I neglected how you felt .
Maybe I will never understand how you feel .
Maybe I just trying to let things be the way they are now .
Maybe I wasn't a good friend who cares about how you feel .

I just felt I did something wrong today .
In action or words , I really don't know .
I know whenever you saw him , your heart wants to see him yet you felt the unhappiness arise again.

Runaway , how long can you run ?
Forever? There is something called reality in the end.
Seeing you upset , I sighed because I know I just couldn't do anything .
I said nothing because I was hoping nothing would make you feel better when you walk away.

Remember the fashion runaway?
There are many different types of stories of the runaway .
But this time , its this .
From the backstage , there is only 2 kinds of models .
1 will confidence , willing to face the crowd outside , walking out & making everyone impressed.
Other one , timid and afraid of the crowd , backing out .
I want you to be the confident model , get over whatever you fear for and move on .

I don't need you to promise me anything anymore .
Do anything that just make you feel better .
I won't say a thing ..

I don't know what gotten into my mind .
I just felt I done something wrong .
Really wrong , that upsets you .
That make myself really unhappy .
Sometimes , I just hated my instincts .

Comments

Popular Posts