Indefinite story 280

Maybe for some others they found this trip fun .
But not for me .
I don't like the place so that is mainly why I didn't enjoy it .
At Vietnam for barely just 2 hours , I just want to take a flight back to Singapore like immediately.
The environment is bad , when we are in the bus , scenery outside just scares you .
Air stinks like hell
You see the streets filthy , filled with litters and dirty water .
Buildings were rundown , seeing alot of stuffs that weren't for our eyes.
The aircraft was really small , budget and everything bad.
Air stewardess were not that good looking , unfriendly and the pilot were bad in skills .
Drinks if have ice cubes , they only gave 1 .
Food were just 2 breads that were hard to bite.

War museum , no aircon at all. Where got museum don't have aircon one !
Some church we went to , then go to some post office?
The tourist security act infront of tourists only .
Let us think they very hardworking but they weren't at all.
Dinner at Lion City.
The restaurant beside the girl's hotel. at least to me , I preferred that place.
Because they sell Singapore food ! The cook was a Singaporean .
But meals were budget , I meant everything were budget .
The portions were small that we had to ask for more rice & eggs.
Firdaus with his proud acheivement of 33 clams that night
Hotel room , bed hard to sleep , heater was like argh !
I dont know how to explain .
You turn on the hot tap , they give you cold water .
You turn on the cold tap , they give you sometimes hot and sometimes cold.
Mrs Loe and Miss Ng were just next to my room & its not really sound proof room .
I shall not elaborate for day 1 already

Day 2
Woke up and I tell you , I'll never sleep on the same bed with Andrea again !
Waking her up is a tough job !
Don't know she deaf or what , can't wake up to answer calls is it . I still must climb over her to answer the call .
Next time must slap her to wake her up.
Went to orphange was supposed to interact with the children BUT
instead we interact with the teachers instead , but the language just cant get through .
It was their teacher's day , see them sing dance and flower presentation .
Lunch at KFC .
Went to Cuchi Tunnel .
Mosquitoes loved me -.-
The first tunnel was short , so everyone tried.
The second tunnel , I think I must be crazy , I did actually went in that super small hole .
The third tunnel was tiring !
Bats scared us , people screaming , ears deafening , I only screamed with the bats were flying .
At the slope just before the super small hole that you had to climb up .
Starting from me , the whole row of people just sat there and rest when there were some blockage down there -.-
It's really tiring for the legs and its hot in there and I always thought that I was going to suffocate .
I scratched my back and there is a red patch down there now .
Pain whenever I lean on my back .
Out of the tunnel , I was like half dead , everyone were sweating .
My legs were trembling and I almost can't walk any further .
I realised this trip , Mr Loo like to nag at me -.- just like the way my father do.
Dinner , with chicken kwayteow .
Weird vegetables like leaves . Sweet weird taste curry.
Vietnamese water puppet show .
Cool and nice effects but we didn't understand the meaning of it .
As it was in Vietnamese .
Judith , Tresis and my hands were damn tired because we took videos of it .
Night time , found a dead small cockcroach when we came back hotel room .
I kept laughing if I saw myself in the reflection or what .
Tresis keep thinking that I was crazy.
Both of them slept , but I just couldnt get to sleep .
I wanted to go and find Sanna .
But I couldn't leave the room , because both of them were asleep..
Till very late at night then I managed to fall asleep.

Day 3
Tired , Sanna mention something to others that make me feeling something .
Went to Mekong Delta.
I swear I hated the bus driver , keep beepbeepbeepbeep.
He everyday beep 1 time , I scold 1 time vulgarties.
Sat alot of boats , went to different islands .
Mosquitoes love me again .
River so smelly , water so dirty , so brown !
Bees are unloved too .
They stung Ahmui!
I see her cry , I also want to cry .
Too scary.
Poor her =[
I kept running around because of the bees and insects and dogs .
There isn't a time I can sit nicely in the island .
Sit on a sampan , Sanna was damn scared on the sampan la.
Pengguang was like : " Please do not anyhow spray water" or what one la.
Cause he keep kena the water which is really dirty lor.
The person who row our boat was damn fast la , keep overtaking other sampans infront .
Like was to compete or what when the canal so small !
I swear I was really pissed off when you took my phones away and I thought they were lost.
Mrs Loe was like saying he just playing a prank on me etc one la.
The more I listen to her , the more it made me cried .
You don't know how important my phone meant to me .
Back to Ho chi minh , I saw something eerie .
On the highway , I saw a nun or what , standing at the top floor of a building .
Fully wrapped and holding a piece of white cloth , everything white one lor.
Like going to do something like that .
Freaks me out . -.-
Went to some workshop that sells painting made of shells.
It was cool but expensive to buy .
Shopping at Saigon Square.
Saw Xianghao there but I dont think he recongise me .
I wanted to buy a necklace guess how much they want me to pay?
500,000 dorn. I slap her uh .
Those 9.90 singapore quality tell me so expensive .
I stupid then will buy uh .
Because of this , I think it piss me off to start my auntie style of bargain .
Sanna chuatio , that I would actually bargain off -.-
Supper at night .
Details shall be unknown
But I must say , really at night , you never expect you will see those stuffs you shouldn't see.
Right ? To those who went supper.
Slept very late .

Last day .
I was the last to wake up , too tired already.
Don't even bother to wake Andrea -.-
Shop again but there were nothing much actually
Just a place to spend all my money off .
Flight back to Singapore at last.
Was damn happy la , Andrea and I was like Singapore land! when the plane was going to fly into singapore.
Once the plane touch down , both of us was like Yeah! Luckily not that loud
If not very malu .
But my country leh , who cares .
Keep complimenting Singapore for the very first time after I went so many times of overseas.
I called mama , she bluffed me she thought my flight 5.30 .
Then Andrea went out the baggage claim and told me , your mama got come la.
Kena cheated you know !
Once inside brother's car , I keep saying about how bad it was until I reach home also haven't say finish uh .

I never never go there again .
Mummy say I like go there war , come back Singapore first time like heaven to me uh .
Hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts