Indefinite story 276

Happy Birthday EugeneTeo & ClementTeow & DesmondLau!

Bored the whole day , went for salsa without my killer heels .
Everyone say that I'm short =[ How sad .
Rachy was like giant when she stood beside me . Lols
Yeah , Mindy and Linn was happy because I wasn't that tall today
Blisters , I hate you !

Back at home , really don't felt like going to JSCC for dance.
You know , its like ahhh~ you are finally home then you have to get out of your comfortable room
and go out again .
Brother was helping me in try to help me call Mama and tell her , I don't want go dance.
In the end , failed .
Nevermind , went there alone without mama .
Had Macs for dinner again .
Ok . I admit , I'm sick of fries and coke already.
No more oily food for temporarily.

Taught them basic and Waltz again .
Daddy came to fetch me back =] , I didn't know he went to KBOX before hahaha!
Home-d , here I am posting with my brother beside me disturbing me .
Time for sleep soon .
Imissyou.

Comments

Popular Posts