Indefinite story 282

把不开心的放下,才能开心的笑着


Out with Kanglong & Eugene today.
It's a long time we ever met and going out today.
Had a really fun today.
Went Marina Square and had YukiYaki , first time having it.
& just like what others said before , it's really nice.
Especially the D.I.Y icecream part.
I don't have the pictures with me , its all in KL's camera.
I was really touched when they were so determined to get stitch for me even though I said don't want.
They wanted to the that extra big stitch for me too , which needed 6 wins .
Crazy.
There is like a group of old man spending just $200+ dollars to just have fun at the machines
And didn't want the prize .
Too much money they have I think .
Thankyou , Good old friends always know each other well .
=]
I really enjoyed today, so much

Walked around with my stitch , everyone was looking but well , I didn't mind
Went to KL's house for awhile , while gene waited for his friend .
Ahem! He 1 guy date 4 younger girls uh .
Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts