Indefinite story 278

Meteor showers on 17-18 Nov , 12am to 5am .
I want watch it fall !
I think it will be so cool , never seen a meteor shower before.
Perhaps staying up to watch it .
Starstarstars !!

Ok , I'm currently sneezing for either I having a running nose or the dust is making me sneeze!
I really hate Sundays !
They always make me unhappy.
()#%&%)(*@*#)%&*&@$
Now I just can't concentrate on doing anything
Even I'm on computer now , I don't feel like doing anything.
If I stare blankly , I just move about in the end .
I want to go out with family and eat .
Mummy says its the test tomorrow that stress me up .
Maybe so .
I want deserts , ice-cream , cakes and whatever that satisfy me now !
I feel so , URGH ! .
Kill me off now .

Imissyousweetheart.
Ididn'tcallyouupbecauseIhatedcallinghousenumbers.
Nexttimeplease,donteverloseyourphonewillyou.
It makes you uncontactable for me!

Comments

Popular Posts