Indefinite story 344

Let's not talk about CNY.
Let's talk how I'm really feeling right now.
2 more grades for a cert to be qualified to teach in ballet.
I know my parents wouldn't want me to give up now, they invested so much just for me to dance.
Neither I want to disappoint them too.
I want to get it over and done too but I dont find the drive to get me to dance.

14 years of dancing , be it whatever genres I'm doing.
I see no achievement , no improvements in myself.
My dream in the past , was to be a prima ballerina in a ballet company.
Things gradually changed as I grew up.
I rejected offer from arts school because I knew Singapore wasn't the right place to dance.
No matter how , we promote dance or even arts here , no one will ever really succeed.
We were trained to be realistic , to be working just for money only.
So even you are the best among the best in art school in Singapore, when you head overseas , you are basically nothing.
Ballet has always been my priority , my main reason of dancing .
Nothing beats it. Ballerinas always impressed me more than any other dancers do .

Another problem , I love to perform when Im confident.
Performance has always been satifying for one  , when comments were great & you get good reponses.
And I hated competitions, ever since that very year.
I thought I gotten over it , it seems like I haven't really recover from failure.
What most importantly now , is to get me to keep dancing .
I need people around me to get me dancing , not just pure talking.
Talking won't help .

Comments

Popular Posts