Indefinite story 343

It is supposed to be last time.
I deleted things about you from places I can view.
I changed everything I had that reminded me of you .
I kept those things about us ,somewhere I wont touch & see.
I will avoid knowing your happenings .
No longer be in the thoughts of you , no longer be living in the past.
I won't talk to others about you with a tingling of sadness within me 

From now on , I lead a life without your concern , not even with your news.
You should too.
We shall all move on , for a better life ahead.
One day if I happen to bump into you in the streets , I hope by then , we will all be fine & better in life.
Dont ask if you saw me upset , Dont .
Because I wont too.
It should be a clear cut long ago just that no one is willing to.
I gradually learnt to let it go , because it no longer hurt as much as it does like in the past.
I wish you well for the future.
You are much more capable than what you are now .



Comments

Popular Posts