Indefinite story 342

Let's all say hi to 2012!
2011 was rather a normal and peaceful year to me except for the emotions part.
Still feels that I didnt studied for the past one year in poly.
Almost all my friends are turning to 18 this year , got to have alot of plannings for those close to me.
Something bad about turning 18 this year , I no longer can say I'm still a young girl anymore :<
This dont seems to be a good idea :<  I dont like , would rather stay young.

Spent my last day of 2011 , with Harold , Jaime , Joel , Joyce & Licheng.
Fireworks was really awesome and pretty. Like bright stars exploding.
Love the colours but why didnt they have something like HAPPY  2012 , or something near that?
Just explosion of colours was really a little boring.
People around us started to scream at 11.45pm & we went like hello , its still not even 12am people!

First day of 2012, met up my usual clique .
Had fun at Playnation haha really.
Revelations was really a game about exposing yourself & thoughts.
Dennis said that we should get back to this game 5 years later , answers will be even more shocking.
Jovan was a little spoiler for things but well, haha at least he treated us , Thanks ! :>
Happy Birthday to Fang Zhenghua , what a nice birthday 1/1 . Everyone count down to his birthday every year uh.

Comments

Popular Posts