Indefinite story 180

There is something weird about this dream I had last night.
The only scene I remember was words craved on a flat brown granite stone .
I only remember the words .

[Live on .Live better . Someone did ask you live better then ever right ?]


There are still some other words that I dont remember.
I just cried when I saw the words. I thought that its was only in the dream that I cried but when I woke up, I had tears streaming down my face.
The whole dream is blurry .

I wonder what does this dream tries to tell me .
Some may think that dreams are just fantasy which are not going to come true and such .
But many of mine came into realistic .
It's like a foresee to the future .
Sometimes , it purely your imagination running wild but sometimes your soul just happens to let you foresee something that is going to happen or something you are going to see.

For the first time , I cried after a dream .
Never happen to me before . Even if its a nightmare , I just woke up terrified of it .
But I dont understand why did I cried this time round ...

Comments

Popular Posts