Indefinite story 186

Cleaning day !



Before I started =D
Never seen a girl's room that messy ?
Your first ever time seeing this . Wow !
A round of applause please ? =]
I must be so capable ! Lols Kidding eh !



Be surprised because Miss Lam Yiling had finally cleaned her room .

Hahs , I finally had the mood to clean my room and mummy is so happy that I finally did that .
I know my room haven't been clean for a long period of time .
Surprisingly , I found alot of stuffs and thrown alot of stuffs away too.
First to be throw away are worksheets !
Bye bye to Geography , Literature , D&T , F&N . ~!
I wont miss you .



Hahs . All were thrown away . Not even the English and other subjects were spared.
Textbooks and kiddy stuffs are all gone
Singapore's magazines like Teens , Teenage , I-Weekly were *poofs* gone from my room .
I didnt beared to throw away my Taiwan's magazine . Over precious ! =D



I didn't know that I sleep in my room everyday with that hell load of dust . hahs.


That is a whole chuck of dust for about more than a year time .

Finally I had a not so dusty room .

Air is definitely fresher !



End product ! Hahs Dust free!



Much neater though still messy of course my clothes make it much messier.



Overall! Tata! Not bad right?



Kiddy stuffs , Textbooks , Worksheets , RUBBISH ! Byebye ! I dont want to see you anymore !

Seriously , I also didnt know the reason why that I packed and cleaned my room when I am moving in a few months time .

I am superb excited for the new house to be ready and MOVE IN!
=D . Dont ask me what theme I am choosing for my future room .
But I am veryvery sure , walls will be purple or white or sky blue .
& I am going to put as less stuffs in my room as possible .
I am actually looking at furniture flyers and sure and planning right ahead !
Weets ~! =D

Faster faster , I want to see the new house as quickly as possible !!


I'm going to Expo tomorrow with Brother and Mummy for that SITEX 2008 fair .
Dont ask me why I am promoted their fair to you . I dont know why either
I dont know why I am so excited about it though I am like going to IT fairs almost everytime they conduct one .


[Boo ... My head still hurts if I comb my hair or touch it even at the lightest touch =[ ... ]


#Tags replies#
Shuqi : Let's work hard next time together to bully my baobei Shirleen eh =D*hi-fives*
Sanna : =D Of course I am a cheerful girl . You know right =D ?~ hahs
M.QLC : I slap you than you know la. Still mutu here.I told you already, you go try la see cry anot la .
Junne : Hahs Ok Twinny . Now still hurts but ok . I'm fine =D Thanks !
Sachiko : Hahs! I am fine eh . Thankyou for the concern ! Jiayou in dancing ! You are doing great!
Shirleen : Ok lor. Change I also dont mind . But you still got to hear me pestering you for it ~! =]

Comments

Popular Posts