Indefinite story 182

SHIRLEEN TAN got bullied by MISS TEOANLING & MISS LAM YILING!!!
*A round of applause*
=D
Hahs . She was pulled back by anling and what am I up to .
I ran in rounds just to confirm something I want to know in her phone.
So tatas ! I saw '' You my dear leh " ... something something something la .
Congrats to both of us !!!

So her dear ah , want punish both of us ?
Bet you dont dare . Cause I your aunty =D
Must guaiguai ah .

I dont have alot to post la. So ByeBye~.
& yes , Shirleen encounter something new in her life hahs.
First time experience eh =D

& for me .
Something not that good is known to someone who I didnt wanted the person to know all these.
Forgetful me forgotten to delete all those !
So sad ! T.T
Make me donno want to cry or laugh la...

Comments

Popular Posts