Indefinite story 187

Updated with my cam whoring pictures.
Torture your eyes muahaha









I dont know what should I called him.
Though I know I am related to this 1 year old toddler.
Hmm. He is my grandma's sister the daughter's son .
P/S : Its the first time i carried a baby or toddler .
=DDD but he is kind of heavy la .



Stop thinking about I came from PAP kindergarden or stuffs.
I am from Seventh-Day Adventist Kindergarten .
Its at Jurong East .
Yes , this is the kindergarden I am proud to be from !




Plus do Kunda's quiz la =D

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tagging back.

★Firstly , I have to make known that people thinks that I am a weird person but I aint one ok!

★I used to love Pinkypinky stuffs but now its like Aww . Eee . OMG !.

★ I love to do alot of random stuffs . And unlikely people are able to guess what am I doing next.

★Its a must for me to wash your face with facial wash every morning and night [before you sleep ] and during bathing time . Its for acne-free !

★I'm often irritating !

★I am usually crazy and hyper only when I have the energy to&mostly infront of good friends.

★I do crazy stuffs mostly only in dance time [E.g] My Stitch dance hahs =D

★When I aint happy and super sad , I scribble on papers and teared them away .

★Some knows that I aint that lady like, I can be that hmm . Eh. not that nice looking sometimes.

★Its all for you to guess and know . *twists* Just try understanding me .

I dont want to pass to anyone . Because I am too tired.
Take it yourself if you want !

Comments

Popular Posts