Indefinite story 183



On the way to somewhere sacred to me .
Thats my dream where I want to stand and belong to .


Eeks ! I have been having nightmares this few days !
Make me unable to sleep really well.
Sad isnt it?


Oh man . How many times I need to post about them ah .
I am that frustrated about them.
Ya , I know all these arent my business but I still cant hold this down .
I dont know what wrong with me to like eh get angry over this but I really do feel ashamed for being a student of there once .
In the past , situation there wasnt like this.
It was much of a enjoyable school day and such .
I really like being in there before the age of 11 whereby you came and tried to change everything.
I donno whats wrong with you but what the hell you always wanted people to stick up with you and let you think that you are the best .
Seriously la , Your singing sucks . Dont try to harm the younger ones by letting them listening to you singing .
100 % passed? So what?
During my year when I graduated . Same results . 100% passed.
Whats is there to be proud of ?
*Censored due to some reasons =[ * Dont think that you are that good ok?
One day , you will know how bad are you in heart and soul and everything .
You arent the best get it?
I just dont like you !
So dont act infront of me when you see me .
Dont try to be nice to me and such because I wont appreciate it .

Comments

Popular Posts