Indefinite story 175

永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。

Yeah. Sports day so what?
Make me tired , perspired so much & importantly my skin hurts !
After reaching home , bathed & was intending to complete Breaking Dawn .
But in the end dear me , was really tired & slept from 3+ all the way to 7.15pm.
I wonder how am I going to sleep later ...

Mummy & I have been competing each other on some lame bombing game that she found .
Of course her highest score currently is only 9000 +
& for my highest score , its 12589 .
Ok , I know we are both lame to play such game >.<

My brother is having GCE O'level this period of time .
Good luck & All the best then !

Congratulations to Daniel , Roy & PengGuang for not getting lost this morning
when you all walked to CCK stadium =]
Daniel , sorry eh , the heat is getting me all irritated but you are sat nearest to me so
,was kind of venting my anger on you .
You already no extra flesh to hit already yet I still hitted you >.<
There is still another round to vent .
Hopefully , It's not that sunny then . =]

I suddenly realised I had quite a number of outing I promised to others >.<
Licheng's Vivocity trip , Kercing's shopping trip , every 18th of the month I promised to accompany Rachy though this October I didnt , Daniel's one , if I not wrong Sanna too right?
But I dont really remember what is it .
Sanna Sanna , must quickly find time to teach me & Kercing guitar. =D
I have been wondering should I go and work but then hmm ,working seems to be fun but yet much of a barrier to myself .
You wont get me one la >.<

Comments

Popular Posts