Indefinite story 173

In short ,
- I super not in mood to be happy when I just performed badly .
- Shirleen , Kercing , Anling , Everlyn & Me got a hot topic about some "buang" people[s] .
- I lost a headline for today. Kercing & Anling know what I am saying I suppose.
- My new estate is completed ! There are still bits & littles to be finished in about a month time . Time to shop for furniture & stuffs.
- Results aint that good but I suppose I am fine with it.
- Dance .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In long is this .
- Today's performance its the worst ever in my whole dance life.
I dont have confidence in that at all.
DJ demo is LeadingFaith's dance yet I danced wrongly .
How can I ? I was partly the choreographer for it .
I just cant forgive myself for this .
LeadingFaith's Dance . What the fucking hell am I doing?
I just lost my confidence in dancing .
So many years , I have been dancing yet this is what I get in the end.
It's not stage fright I am getting .
It's the lost of confidence in myself.
I almost breakdown in front of my classmates but I told myself I couldn't.
I dont want them to see me in such a state. I dont like people seeing me crying .
This is the last time & only time I am going to be losing my confidence during performances again.
I promised myself that.


- Shirleen , Anling , Kercing , Everlyn & me had a great time chatting about the "buang" people.
Seriously , her blog english it's like oh my god .
It's those "cute typing " * Roll eyes*
I haven't get to see her "cute & emo " pictures , Kercing told me that she & Everlyn laughed darn hard . Kercing say that I might just look at it and replied her no funny lor.
Possible cause I might get puke compare to laughing at her picture.

I am going to make this enlarged !
'爱我, 我是emo girl .lovexzxz"
In our language is “恨我, 我是sunshine girl hatessss”
Somemore , they tell me people scared of her because she big .
Oh? Anling said people not scared she big in position but big in size lols.
Thats quite true. LOLS.


- Daddy told me that its completed just left a few parts to touch up.
So time to buy new stuffs.
I want my room colour to be lavender , L shape table , Stitch Mug ! I shall keep the rest sercetive .







-Result are really fine for me but people are sad over their results .
I dont see the point for it really . If you did your best , no regrets cause you did what you can .
But if you didnt do what you can , there is 101 reasons for you to be regretting for it.
Blame yourself.
You cant turn back time to redo your paper right?
So accept the fact that what results you have gotten.
7 sub combination for me . No 8 subjects cause I dont have the ability to take Additional Mathematics.
My maths is way too weak. I cant cope if A-maths is going to be my subject , I am sure I am going to cry during exam.
Byebye to Geography , Literature !
I am not to see you in my examinations anymore~.

- CCA is occupied most of my schedule .
& Yes . I am finally happy to begin the SYF dance already.
It's finally starting . Hopefully , I will like this dance eh.
Some practices are at Zhenghua CC dance studio.
& I like their dance studio . Nicely built but I didnt managed to take a snap of it as I didnt bring my phone to school .

I done with today .
Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts