Indefinite story 171








Out for lunch today with aunt , grandma , grandma's friend & mum.
My job is to keep quiet & eat hahs.
That meal was splendid ! Thanks Mummy Sisi ! =D
Japanese A la carte ! & so delicious and nice place to eat .



Its definitely alot of food . Dont envy !
I'm just a good food eater when food served taste delicious =D
Of course , I am a super fussy eater ~. Everyone says that.





Egg Handroll!




Hakutsuru nama sake [Japanese rice wine]
& the whole bottle is for me !!!


Cheers!!

Dont think that the alcohol isnt strong ok ...
Half a bottle 330ml divide by 2 = 115 ml
& You will have your face red


Still quite awake ~

Redness >.< Paisei la

& this what you get . Tipsy & Blur .
I didnt finish off the whole bottle cause I will definitely be drunk >.<
So Aunt helped to finish the half finished bottle =D



Begin from your left : Hakutsuru nama sake [Japanese rice wine] ,
Hakutsuru nama sake [Japanese rice wine bottle ],
The small bowl is for soup , Japanese Green tea & Ice water.
& I drank all of them except the Hakutsuru nama sake [Japanese rice wine]
which is half finished =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solomon : relinked !

Kunda : noisy la !! aiyo u ah ...

Sachiko : Nihao =D

Weirong : I'm a fan of Mario ! Where got siao la ! =D

Makoto : You donno how to play mario la !!! I young aunt la ! You stupid nephew *pif*

Yiyan : Replied you le la !

Junne: Yeah Yeah! Twinny ILY la ! Still got voice no worries eh =DD

Jeffry : next time spam your tagboard =DD

Sanna : hehs !







Comments

Popular Posts