West Spring Secondary . 2E'08 . Indefinite story 176

Thanks for everything class.
Sorry for those who had to tolerate my bad temper & such .

A piece for everyone =D
I spent like 5-6 days completing this.
Make me worn out plus today's sports day.
I am already sunburnt ! Tired and everything! T.T


Andrea
You this weirdo ! Can be hyper and sad at times .
Do takecare of your own health eh .
You are always not feeling well in school .
Take alot alot alot of care . I want to see the happy Andrea !
Iloveyou !

Gee Fang

There is so much to type about you ...

Twinny, you are always there for me .
I appreciate that .
Our results are like so far apart so there wouldnt be a possibility
that I will be in the same class with you again .
Thanks for caring about me , you are really a great friend.
Too sad that we cant be in the same class but we will still be together during free times right?
REMEMBER I WANT TO SHARE LOCKER WITH YOU !!!
I dont like to see you being so stress up and sad over things .
Your results didnt reach your expectations but you are already very good right compared to me.
Just like we always say , even we are brought to earth in the same day [26 June 1994] but the 12 hours difference make us the yin & yang . =]
This make us uniquely ourselves and yin & yang needs to be together to work well right ?
I will definitely miss being in the same class with you twinny ...
But nevermind , your future to go into a better class is much more important !
All the best in 2009 & I will always be there for you when you need me .
Dont forget me !
Sorry for those harmless teasing , my nonsense which are sometimes unbearable.
Iloveyou !

Caroline
Shuai ge ! You this hyper girl .
Always that cheerful but down at times .
Remember to study more !
Dont keep playing till forget when is the time to study .
Keep your 'loud' voice down too !
I might not be able to remind you next year as we may not be in the same class eh .
Iloveyou !

Dalpreet
Thank you for helping in my work when I aint listening to the teacher at times.
Though you only spent 1 year with us , we all did have fun right?
2E'08 is superb great right ? =]
Continue to mug hard you hardworking girl ! =]

Yan Ling
Sis! Another hyper one . I just want to tell you . Continue to study more !!
You ah, can cope fun and study so well .
Thats what i envy about you .
Iloveyou ! Thanks for everything

Wan Jun
Dry mama !
You are the first one West Spring-ian excluding my primary school mates I know .
I still remember ok !
Hahs ! Continue to study and have fun !
Smile more . Dont be unhappy ok !
Iloveyou !

Hui Ting
Hello! Hahs I dont have much to say . Just all the best next year !

Wei Ting
You cute little girl !
Dont cry so much la. Make people heartache >.<
I would like to see the hyper & cute Weiting eh !
Study harder ok ? =]
Iloveyou !

Fitri
Fitri ! You are always so cute your own way.
Thank you and takecares ! Study hard next year.

Putri
hmm... Just study harder ! Takecares ! =D

Sonia
Takecare and thanks for everything & the accompanying during SLC .
We had much fun! =D

Li Mei
My darling ! You really work very hard for your results .
& Please dont be so unlady like la !! >.<
Hahs thats is what I am always saying right?=D
Geefang , Xiuhong & you are all leaving me behind how can you all !!!
Kidding la. Thanks for sharing your problems with me & Iloveyou! Jiayou ah !
You have been a great friend for me !

Xiu Hong
XIUHONG!! My beloved Jieh ah !!
There is so much to type about you ...
I really cant bear to separate with you all.
Time will be really cut short by alot comparing being in the same class...
Sorry for giving you all my nonsense and seeing my bad side for so many times.
Thank you for understanding me .
Juggle your time wisely and remember to destress!!!
Dont forget to destress . You will get all tense up.
Do remember all my long naggy talks with you .
Dont you dare to forget my conversation with you !!!
Take alot of care eh.
& decide on your dream real soon . Thats what you aim for in life !
Shooting , Ballet & Academic all are priority in your life .
Dont neglect one of it.
Dont you dare to forget me Lam Yiling ok ! =D
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Shu Xian
Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Zahirah
Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Jing Shun
I shall repost the whole part for you again =D

I got a role model for me to look up to!
That is ~
Ang Jing Shun★★★!! You are really super cute ok ?
It is not your so called tyco or lucky to get your score ok?
In the past , you are a really hot tempered guy , you get mad easily , didn't really study much and because of your character in the past , I didn't really like you alot.

However , this year you really changed a whole new person.
You control your temper . You just laugh off when things happen .
Teachers praised you for your result and it is really a great improvement !
When you told me , you didnt really study much & got really nervous
about the result after each test I really cant believe it .
You seemed to get your emotions controlled really well.
You really got me to admire you !
& You are really very cute nowadays ! hahs .

From a level position 194 to 90+ , you are wondering is there a improving award for you.
Ok la ! All the best next year la.
I bet I will be disturbing you during the Japan trip eh .
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Sow Hiang

You ah ! Dont be so violent la ! Grow up!! Hahs
Takecare and study harder.
No point of trying to make me anymore cause I aint scare of itch.
Numb to that already.

Jing Hai
Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Daniel
There are like don know many things I dont know how to express myself >.<
Firstly , you better change your mood swing ah .
I see le , also scare la.
I know you will be like so bushuang after you see this but I dont care !=]
Seriously la , those I want to tell you about ,
I have already told you or even messaged you
before.
Dont let me repeat eh , you better remember all I told you before !

Secondly , you dont always so down.
Thirdly , dont play play play till forget to take care of your own health.
Lastly , You better go and study harder ! I dont want nag so much next year .
Make me so old each time , I nag you .
Takecares & all the best !
Iloveyou !

Dean
Thanks for the little helps you had given through the year .
Thanks for taking care of Twinny & be there for her for so many time
since it was also your responsibility=]
You ah , stop ponning cca can anot ?
Better go attend your cca next year and of course study hard and takecare!
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Roy
Roy ah ~. Hahs .
You this lamer >.<
I am kind of shortage of words after I typed so many words through the days.
Thank you for everything la ! & the help you given me during EOY's .
Takecares & study hard.
You also must help me in my studies next year too ok?
Must force you like Jeff like that =D.
I know I very demanding la but it's a must ok?? =D Promised?
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Harry
Can you dont everytime give that blurblur look anot ?
I see le also donno what to say le .
Just takecares & studyhard next year!

Jeffry
Jeffry ah.
You this good good chairman of 2E
I sometimes dont even know how to thank you .
Thank you for all you have done for the class & of course
thank you for being there for me numerous times .
I really appreciated that.
Listening to my nonsense and crappy times yet laming with me too.
You have been a great friend for me ! It's true ok ...
You never failed to cheer me up when I down though times you still failed to do so.
Now , you are going to the best class I suppose .
So cannot be in the same class anymore . See la ! So far from Roy & me .
Of course , dont want you to be in the back few class. Continue mugging hard la.
Dont everytime play play play ah. =D
I dont care ah , Each exam you must come help me on my studies de la !
ESPECIALLY MATHEMATICS !!!
Dont have time also must squeeze out time for me ok? =]
Iloveyou !

Joel
No more chances for you to bargain with me on MP4 Classes etc la.
Ok takecares & all the best

Guan Hong
You! How can you play play play till studies deproved la . Aiyo!
Firstly stop being more pervertic and suchl.
Study more next year. You better mug harder ok ?
Takecares!

Yu Feng
A piece of advice :
Dont be always playing in such a childish way. Grow up please , You are going to turn 15 soon
All the best next year


Haziq
One of 2E's best entertainer !Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Nicholas Ng
Stop calling me stupid , Idiot or anything close to that will you.
HAHAHA ! You cursed me to fail my maths but in the end.....
I PROVED YOU WRONG !
MUAHAHA! I PASSED OK ?! =DDDD
Dont look down on me , cause I will definitely prove you wrong . Dumbo =D
Ok la . Takecares & study hard la .
+ dont yaya infront of me about your literature results la.
You are one of the cast in the musical , I am not .
So there is a big difference , understand?

Nicholas Chang

A piece of advice :
Dont be always playing in such a childish way. Grow up please , You are going to turn 15 soon
All the best next year


Nicholas De Silva
One of 2E's best entertainer ! Takecare ! Study hard next year!
But seriously , till now I still dont believe it >.<

Noel
Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Li Cheng
Oh? Its your turn already eh?
Hmm... What should I say ?
There are like so many different , eh events? , happened before.
Which make me kind of wordless this time round .
You have been knowing my stuffs real well already so stop complaining will you.
And please ! Change your extra kpo character will you?
Make me so irritated at times
Sorry for all the stupid scoldings I gave you , sorry for what happen last year ,
sorry for everything I did wrong .
Not forgetting for everything you given me , Thank you for you.
Importantly , get what I wrote to you during your birthday .
That's a quite important point to learn in life .
Give in .
Takecares & study hard.
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Sean
Takecare ! Study hard next year!

Wei Rong
See la ! Dont want me till now have to seperate le.
You dont want me till you happy lor.
I sad but nevermind you also dont have Andrea
+ I bet Andrea also dont want you ah =D
You this cute guy , make me want to takecare of you like my little brother lidat .
You are getting taller and soon taller than me eh . Be happy for that !
Takecares & study hard!
Iloveyou !

Jun Jie
A piece of advice :
Dont be always playing in such a childish way. Grow up please , You are going to turn 15 soon
All the best next year

Peng Guang
You ah . Grow up in your mental mind la ! >.<
My erzi where can lidat de la .
Must be mature at all times .
Though your laoda here , also mind abit sot sot de la .
Must grow tall tall till taller than me ok? =D
Takecares & study hard
Iloveyou !

Chun Ming
Thanks for taking with me 1 big round to cck before you go home for numerous times.
=D Chun Ming Da hao ren la !
Takecares & study hard !

Royston
Uh huh. Royston Yeoh's turn eh ?
Stop 逞强了 when you cannot take it or not feeling well ok !
Keep scaring me a few times this year round !
What I need to say . I said it previously le la.
Takecares & Study hard
Iloveyou !
You have been a great friend for me !

Hong Wei
A piece of advice :
Dont be always playing in such a childish way.
Grow up please , You are going to turn 15 soon

All the best next year

Comments

Popular Posts