Indefinite story 174

It saddens me whenever there is someone crying over the results .
If you cry over results when you are position 1-100 I dont see the reason for crying .
But to those behind 100 , maybe their exceptions are higher.
Results are final , so no point for crying over it.
I used to be crying over results whenever I didnt do to my exceptions .
Now , I know I studied , I did my maximum and such that is why whenever after each paper ,
I dont discuss with friends about what answer I wrote on my scripts.
It's like even if you know you did wrongly , you cant change the answer right?
So study hard next year & dont slack too much till you regret.
All the best people!

School is ending ! BOOHOO! T.T
My dearest 2E is going to be separated . I dont like this ...
There will be a long long paragraphs for my darling classmates who accompanied me for 2 years of secondary school life .
I might just cry because of separation >.<
So anticipate it my darlings ! =D

Extracted from : Licheng's blog

I didnt know I can get 1st for such things . Not bad right? =D

'the all new show where it shows licheng kana whack for no damn reason!! wow...'

*commenter*;welcome to the all new show starring makotoqlc and a whole bunch of ppl hu enjoy hitting him

*audience*;wad is it all about??

*commenter*;well...its a show where ppl hu enjoy hitting makotoqlc the most are invited to be in the top few of the list!

*commenter*;and after much calculating and sorting out..here are the top 5 ppl hu have been selected!!

1.yiling
2.xiuhong
3.carene
4.xinyi
5.sow hiang
congrats to the winners!! thats all...see u next time!!
*radio suddenly died out....[out of power]*

Tags replies :

Sanna : Thankyou . Nuer Stay happy ah !
Solomon : I aint emo kia that is quoted from other people la !!!
Rene : Ok =DD Anticipate my christmas present =DDD
Julia : HAHAHA ! then I how long never change ah ! Yours call long mine is what alredy?

Comments

Popular Posts