Indefinite story 172



I promised Kercing to post this :

People also never write your name , why want to scold people?
You guilty conscience is it?
You tell me la , in the world who like copycats?
None right? So thats right of her to write that on her own document .
Get the fact right .


I guess I played too much in the morning >.< Over hyper .
Eugene came to entertain me for a short period of time today !
See how good he is . Not like Gan ; 33 .
No la . Is I never ask Gan ;33 out >.< .
Now having a running nose . I dont want flu !!!
Flu flu go away ~

It's Lam Minghan's Birthday [ that's my 2nd brother =D] & Goh Yangfong's Birthday today.
Though Yangfong will never come here for a visit .
Just a wish for them then =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Best wishes .
[Anyway , Good luck & Jiayou for your GCE ' O lvl in the coming days ] <---- 2nd brother






Yup ! Its going to be finished soon !
Daddy is excited since the very 1st day , he gave his deposit .
Everyday, supposingly after work he goes there to see
how is the process & chats with the contractor to know about the process >.<
Yeah , its everyday not 1 week once . You didn't see it wrongly .
Currently , everyone is looking forward to its completion ! Faster Faster !! =DDD

Shirleen thought I was lying to her about the new estate I am going to live in soon .
See la ! Dont believe me . Dont want friend you ah .
I told her I am living on the 5th floor.
Then she replied she will be living on the 10th floor .
Lame right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Daniel said that he actually very guai one .
So I replied , You guai then I what?

Daniel!! says:
u ah angel lor

See , I so good . become angel already . Lols.
Lastly , requested by him to put this .
[" u ah angel lor " quoted by DANIEL .
Happy ? see I put Captions for you otherwise you complain =.="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Replies :


MakotoQLC : Sake? . Under 18 cannot buy lala~~!

Sanna : Hello Hello!! What you talking la >.<
Such things how can tag here? *ahem* *looks around*
Must silence you off ah !

JLYK: Perfect post ? Oh?~~ Compo ah? . Got! Last time your post lor.

Judy : JUDYYYYY!!! Ahhh!! =D

Jia qing ren : Yocha~

Yiyan : Wah? Win liao lor. But I think I better =P

Comments

Popular Posts