Indefinite story 303

Happy Birthday Andrea Sng ! =D

Shall keep it short , since whatever I want to say , I have told her before already.
I said that I will post this .

Andrea just announced her dream boyfriend-to-be.
Its a big big combination I have to say.
Her dream boyfriend have to be like:

Ben that height .
JustinHan that white
JustinLim that humor
Bernard that hardworking
Daniel that shameless
Zhenkang that blurblur
Henry that good listener
Noel that volleyballer
Keith that badminton player
YuZheng that funny face.

/Edited
Must be as caring as Yiling
Give her a hug everyday like Yanling.
Must be as irritating as Weirong sometimes.
Must be like Tresis that always make her smile.
As gentleman as Ryan.
As funny as Peng guang
As understanding as Natalie.
Have huisi's laughter.
Gina's mature-ness.
As skinny as Andrew

Anyone with all of the above kindly ,
please go and find andrea to be her boyfriend
Haha! =D

Andrea, 笑 } says:
*LOL!
*my ideal boyfriend!!!!

Andrea ! Rmb to post your reply to xin bu liao qing uh .

Comments

Popular Posts