Indefinite story 307

Extracted from : http://demureurchin.blogspot.com/

Give me your hand & I'll hook it with mine! @2010, March 25th.




The girl I miss a lot. The girl that I've, once drifted apart from, fight with, quarrel with, hugged, kissed, held hands with, spent the highest & lowest point of my time with, poured out all my problems to, doubted, trusted to the highest point, cried to, vent my anger at, dream of, shared almost everything with, gone ultra crazy with, done retard things with, supported. The girl that knows me deep down. The girl who has walked with me for a perfect ten years. The girl that will always been in my heart even when I'm heaving my last breathe. I love you & you know I do. ^^

xx
10:55 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Even after so long , our relationship still stay strong .
I don't call us friends anymore , because you are much more of my sister .

Who says best friends doesn't leave one another .
Yes , she did left me before . 5 years ago in 2005 .
From being a little kid studying 6 years in primary school , grown up and graduated .
Left for different secondary schools.
It's the tenth year we know each other .
Many things happened in these 10 years.
We bear grudges , had fun , laughed like no one was around , grumbled as if everyone owes you .
Friends come and go but I found out those who are true .

I still remember the reasons why people left me during '05 .
They said I was arrogant , stubborn , bitchy , flirtatious & acted as if I am the boss
Those once hurt me , I will always remember .
They aren't wrong to say that because I really am .
I haven't change for the past 5 years .
I didn't.
And because of those in '05 , I learnt to never trust friends again .

And till now , how many I can count as true friends .
Serene , Anling , Kanglong , Eugene. The past 10 years , they had been always true.
These 4 aren't friends to me , I count them as my sisters and brothers.

Comments

Popular Posts