Indefinite story 306

First day of school .
Awww... No breakfast cause mummy isn't up.
Its so sad to get up and see the rest of your family sleeping soundly especially in the cooling weather in the morning .
Busy disturbing people with I'm hungry etc.
Reached school and ate egg tart with milo .
At least it can last me for quite awhile before recess .
Andrea Sng is so freaking bias .
She only love Lau Yanling more than us threesome la !
Tresis and Sanna , we shall be more loving and left her to Yanling then =D

Volunteered to help out the marathon , seems fun =]
11 april .
I want to go support the band in SYF !
10 april .
The last examination I will take for ballet .
At least a distinction this year , pretty please? Stop giving me strict examiners ~.
And ensure that I dont panic.
7 May .

School isnt great , cause classrooms are dusty due to days of not using them .
Make me sneeze only .
So what if curriculum time ends at 2.10 .
We still have structured remedial[s] till 4.45 !
That's not a good thing .
Come on , school . I rather have lesson till 3.35 .

Miss Joyce is going nuts to see us lovely art students for 4 out of 5 weekdays .
Hahs . Art students , be happy ~ . We are starting on our lovely final piece .
Teehees.

I finally understood why people dreaded to do SS.
And why their pen inks runs out .
The last essay sucks like hell -.- So many factors.
And yeah, our teacher don't expect us to do only 3 factor like olevel.
We are suppose to do all the factors for homeworks .

Comments

Popular Posts