Indefinite story 305


I was panicking when I left home at 12.10 .
I was like die la die la , confirm will late de lor .
But haha , I reached school at 12.35.
Tresis was rushing me , then i told her if she rush me i will panic one .
So she ask me to crawl to school. And she questioned me why didn't i crawl to school.
ANDREA SNG ! See la , your lover bully me la !

Fine , I am really stressed in doing my SPA today.
But , I guess everything went fine .
The advantage of having to cut 2 potato chips into strips at a go , save me alot of time.
I just didn't managed to get a graph with all the points plotted.
And I forgotten to write the title =[

After SPA , was with Judith to wait for the rain to stop.
At first we were just talking and eating .
End up we were playing her itouch .
I kept saying parallax error whenever I missed alot .
Finding excuses for myself only haha.

Taptap can get very addictive .
Mummy~~~ Buy me Itouch ~~~
I know you will see this =D

Home and was blogshop hopping .
And here I am so tempted to buy alot alot of things.
Clothes , shoes , bags, Itouch , DSLR , Compact camera and wallet~
I dont like my current wallet.

For the next few days , there goes Miss Joyce , nagging at all of the art students .
How sad . No holidays , no time to go shopping !
SHOPPING PLEASE , TIME TIME TIME !

Comments

Popular Posts