Indefinte story 260

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!




Firstly , sorry dancers.
I didn't meant to scream at you all today =[
Well , though to us the performance wasn't great .
But still , we enjoyed.
I received well feedbacks from people eh=]

But why must people have such reactions when they heard chinese dancers ...
That killed my mood half when I was just 1 step up from the backstage going into the stage.

At least , its finally over.
1 more week to go for my competition ...


Me , Kelly , Leen , Rachy



Darling =]

Ya , I have to admit , tons of people thinks that we are les!
Haha right sotong? =]



Cheaky!

Ever!



Huiwen!

Rachel!

Cheeky girl . Elisa!



Mami . Geraldine!



Judy!

Kimberly!

Leen!





Poopoo. Kelly!


Didn't went back to SV cause most of my teachers weren't there.
Dedication special thanks to :
Primary school teacher [ Mdm Wati , Mdm Ng , Mr Naza , Mrs Han , Mdm Toh , Mdm Ling , Miss Lim , Mdm See , & Chen lao shi ]

Secondary [Miss tan , Miss Ng , Mrs Loe , Mr Fauroni , Mdm Hartati, Miss Lin, Miss Narima]
Cheers !






To SngSng ,
Someday , everything is going to be ok.
Days , months or years , no one knows.
It's hard to control tears, but you know even how much you cried , nothing will turn out the same again right.
You made us all worried, it hurt us whenever you cried.
There still us here .
Give yourself some time , and be back to friends again with him just like ash did.
The only one who can pulled yourself up , is only you.
We cant possibly be with you 24/7 .
You knew the reason why I make you promised me that .
So do your best , my dear girl.
Time is just all you need .
& remember , don't try faking a smile anymore .
It's deceiving yourself.
With loves , you know we are going to be here for you .

Mummy , I know sometimes Im in the wrong .
But you knew that I did studied for exams...
Maybe its because I didnt try hard enough.
But still I feel sad of what you said...
No one love being compared.
I'm just not up to studies.
& I don't want to transfer , I want to stay here till I graduate..
No one want to be alone .


You knew I hated new enviroments....

Comments

Popular Posts