Indefinte story 251


Life isn't always good for everyone, make your smile brighten up the day.
Credit ; Everlyn.


I said I going to make it big ANDREA SNG !

Andrea Sng said that she doesn't want me and Sanna already.
She only wants Yanling . YANLING ONLY[SAW THAT?]
So don't want lor~ , its very the ok one right sanna?
I & Sanna can liao dont need you .
Hahs
.

I viewed on the photos in my computers.
It really stupid look of me way back in primary 5 .
But I realised I didn't changed much in appearance right?
& I still want a DSLR camera .
Mummy says that I will only use for awhile and then stop using it like most of my devices =[


Take care my friend .
Remember what I said ok?
Well, its still not over yet if you never give up yourself.
Please be wise , don't do anymore things that make you regret.
You want to studies to prove to others right?
Then do it . Make others change their views towards you.
Let them see the change of you .
Those who are really concern about you , we only can just lend a helping hand to you.
You make your own choice of standing back up on your own feet.
It's just you and no one else.
What we can do is just to help you along .
Don't do the foolish things ok.

There are still people who is still willing to help you as long as you are willing to help yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts