Indefinte story 256

Andrea Sng ! I told you Im going to post about it right?
Hahs.
Let's go by according then.
School was ok , and finally I went down to recess for like the first time after how long=]
Must thanks Sanna for that uh .
And finally during lunch , I ate a proper meal in school hahs.
After Bio class , Teacher was like Yiling , A1 uh.
Hahaha! Think so highly of me uh , I also want A1 for Bio . I try I try =]

Just stepped out of school only , Andrea said that she want to go toilet.
So I told her to go into the forest to relieve , just don't see the foreign immigrants inside .
Then we saw a dead snake on the pathway .
So I thought of this story.
*Ahem*
This story is based on purely IMAGINATION.

Andrea went into the forest to relieve herself then , out of nowhere,
a snake went to bite her , she screamed and it can be heard far far away till someone house uh =]
Hahs . Enough of nonsense.

I got something to complain !
I got whacked by a young boy !

Get hitted in the hip le !
Andrea said : "Small kid only "
Then when I get back home and told my mum , she said the same thing as Andrea lols.

Comments

Popular Posts