Indefinite story 258

They understand me more than any other people do.

It's a long time I ever get together with my girls already =[
I miss them, seriously .

And I'm really glad that those little cuties are really going good in their life now =D.
I don't know why too , I just felt real glad when friends ,
especially those who are really close to me, enjoys their life .
I felt relieved .

Yeah , I know . I get to see that Teo anan like everyday in school and every sat
And Rene during tuition time but still I really miss those times we get together .
Whereas , my darling Jaime Sia and Julia Loo are sweetly in love [Inclusive of Rene] , we didn't managed to contact at all.
Or I am the only one who still concern about the sisterships between all of us..?

3 Papers down !
Still more to go .
Biology the only and one subject that interest me most .
The rest are like ARGH!
I'm like studying and studying until I'm going to be a geek soon =[

Mummy is super surprised that why in earth is her daughter studying .
So I told her , Yiling is being kidnapped to some Mario Land again .
Pay the ransom which is buy her a DSLR camera then she will be back soon ! =]
Haha , what a good trade !!!
See me like that again soon =.=

Comments

Popular Posts