Indefinte story 249

Yesterday interact with students from hangzhou .
Art students from art school to be specific.
Most of them only start art this year but their art was like waywayway much better than us.
Carried seniors' courseworks and aisle down for art display.
It's kind of a problem in interaction for me because I got a hard time trying to understand
art terms in chinese.
Experience with them was good.
For the first time , I saw it personally with people sharpening their pencils with penknifes.
Next time I should do that too !









Yeah , its not drawn by me . Gifts from the students . How sweet of them
But we didnt have anything to exchange with them . Uhh...


Back from lyrical jazz.
Tired and despite aching from the shoulders since yesterday was carrying the aisle by shoulders.
Lyrical jazz almost made me sprain my neck lols!
Yeah , I still suitable for classic more than modern =]

I not going to tell you where is the above picture at .
Muahaha . I know I look not nice in the picture.
But what to do =[ , they chose it not me.
Going off for Waltz class later.
Mummy isn't accompany to class . How sad...

Comments

Popular Posts